Welcome to Integrated Science 7! This year we will be investigating the relationships between science and mathematics and how they impact and relate to many facets of our lives. The 7th Grade Science Standards focus on order and organization, including the following:
- The interactions of the different spheres of science (biosphere, lithosphere, atmosphere, and hydrosphere).
- The sun/earth/moon relationships including day/night, seasons, tides, and eclipses.
- Atmosphere composition and the formation and patterns of air and ocean currents.
- Cell organelles, reproduction, and heredity.
- The biomes of the world and the interactions among plants, animals, and the environment.
- Measurement using a variety of tools.
- The water cycle.